43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Sparkys Dreams: 80 Years old fight with a bear and win

Friday, December 13, 2013

80 Years old fight with a bear and win

What could have been a tragedy, turned out to be a story to tell for Yusuf Alchagirov, a Russian of 80 years which encountered a bear in a field of raspberries.

Rather than flee, the elder decided to confront the huge animal to save his life. Alchagirov gave kicks and head movements and he to bear until he managed to desbalancearlo and remove it, reported The Guardian.
But there no man fighter finished the frightening incident because, apparently irritated by the attitude, threw it by a cliff before leaving.
Alchagirov had to be hospitalised with four ribs broken, bites and other wounds, but was discharged a few days later.
"I was lucky. Kill me if I had been a coward", said Alchagirov.
It is unknown if the bear suffered injuries.

4 comments:

  1. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,....... www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link...........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Make money online from home extra cash more than 18000 Dollars to 21000 Dollars. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received 26000 Dollars in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

    HERE====)> 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete